GOALS AND EXPECTATIONS
This
writing is about what do I going to do in order to improve my grades, but more
than that m attitude because it was my biggest mistake in this partial.
Furthermore, I believe that my attitude influence a lot in my grades, for that
reason I start to think that if I want to improve my level as student an human
being, I have to change my attitude.
First, I am going to pay more
attention in class, in this way I will be able to answer everything correctly.
In addition I will try to my partners participate in class, personally I feel
bored when no one wants to participate, after that I start to do other things
and do not pay attention in class.
Second, I am going to organize my
time in a better way, is imperative for me to make a calendar in order to make
a list of things to do in an specific order. Maybe I will leave my job because it
takes me off a lot of time.
Finally, I believe that the most
important thing is that I accepted my problems, now I know what I have to
change in my life. In consequence, I think that it is possible to change my
life in order to improve my level.
No comments:
Post a Comment